Friday, April 06, 2007

Everybody's Doing It, Why Can't I?


Soundtrack To Life

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits: Fast As You Can - Fiona Apple [nice, a little upbeat.]

Waking Up: It Wasn't Me - Jenny Lewis and The Watson Twins [Hmm..waking up from what kind of last night? haha]

First Day At School: I Summon You [Demo Version] - Spoon [interesting. maybe summoning mom to come pick me up?]

Childhood: Parallel - Bad Religion [love this song, but not sure what to make of it in relation to my childhood...]

Falling In Love: Fly Trapped In A Jar - Modest Mouse [one wing wasn't even enough to leave. profound.]

Fight Song: Clean Sheets - The Descendents [oh man, this is the big fight that changed my life! creepy.]

Breaking Up: What's The Matter With Kids? - NOFX [going a little batty afterwards?]

Prom: Footloose - Kenny Loggins [Oh. My. God.]

Life: The Kids Aren't Alright - The Offspring [frenzied.]

College: Nth Degree - Morningwood [well, it was a non-stop party. the royal we? perhaps me and my girls?]

High School: Gold Dust Woman - Hole [I got the soundtrack this song was on for my 16th birthday!]

Mental Breakdown: Sweet Adeline - Elliott Smith [aw, it's a poignant breakdown.]

Driving: Send His Love To Me - PJ Harvey [maybe one of the million times I've taken the Greyhound.]

Flashback: Stuck In The Middle With You - Steeler's Wheel [how cheesy]

Getting Back Together: Let Forever Be - The Chemical Brothers [the title fits]

Wedding: Consequence - Incubus [well, it wasn't a shotgun wedding, so I don't know.]

Birth of Child: 1999 - Prince [hahahahaha. the first lyric starts "don't worry, i won't hurt you..."]

Final Battle: Shiver - Coldplay [it was a really wussy battle. emo. tears. slap fight.]

Death Scene: One Night Is Not Enough - Snow Patrol [did I commit suicide? sad.]

Funeral Song: Needle In The Hay - Elliott Smith [CLICHE. I AM RICHIE TENENBAUM.]

End Credits: Where's Your Mom? - Chixdiggit [in heaven. i died.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home