Monday, March 12, 2007

from ball of garbage to the belle of the ball.

i woke up this morning from a particularly nasty dream. it was one of those awful teeth-related dreams. i still had braces and i broke them off my teeth only to find that the braces were the only things holding some of the teeth in place. some of them were yellow, others black.

it was super gross.

of course, wake up and teeth are all still in lovely shape. thank goodness.

so i lolled around this morning feeling a little nauseous and grumpy and depressed.

later, i hopped the bus to babysit goodwin and after his grandma left i recieved a barrage of calls from staffing companies wanting to help me get jobs only to find out that because i don't officially have a social security number yet, i can't register with them. it sucks, but most of them were really cool and sent me contact information so that once i do have it, i can start scoping out jobs with them. i talked to four different places - one of which just saw my resume on monster.com and called me. pretty cool.

so i felt like the prettiest girl at the dance. people want to throw jobs at me! hooray!

i am totaly starving. we're going to make dinner soon.

also - i have the world's nicest husband. he went to tj maxx and bought me a cool limited edition harajuku lovers mini-tote for no reason at all in the world. i have a serious amount of stefani-related merchandise. [3 hoodies, 1 pair of shoes, 1 pair of fleece pants, 3 purses, 4 t-shirts, 2 sleeveless tops, 1 wallet, 1 keychain, 1 makeup case, 1 jacket and 1 boatneck top.]

holy crap. my closet is practically a harajuku lovers or l.a.m.b. mini-boutique.

of course, you know i want more though. it's all so freakin' cute. i'm even wearing one of the t-shirts right now. i'm disgustingly addicted.

anyways, my husband usually needles me about said stefani addiction, so it was super sweet and completely unexpected that he threw gasoline on the fire. it picked up my day big time.

yup.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI- I was in pacific Sunwear in the mall yesterday and they had a couple Harajuku Bags and wallets on clearance for 70% off! I saw them and thought of you INSTANTLY.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

oooh! hmmm...where's the closest Pac Sun to my house....? ahahahaha.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home