Tuesday, March 13, 2007

nostalgia attacks.

lately i have been reading entries from my super old blog. i had one at a different location from '02-'05 before moving onto myspace, then here and facebook - a finger in every pie, you know.

mostly, i have just been reading former melodramas, but sometimes i come across things that genuinely amuse me like this entry from september of '03:

8:46p - this orange juice tastes like anus + fat cat american dollars.

My friends call me Charlie Chaplin, because when I'm drunk I tend to fall in a most comical manner.

Either that, or it's cause I'm a little tramp.

an aside:There's this guy at work [a baker] who has this smell that freaks me out. He seriously smells like one of my ex-boyfriends' penises. It's absolutely disturbing + I don't know how this is possible. I can't stand anywhere near him. It's not a bad smell, per se, it's jut not right.

current mood: sleepy
current music: "Sex + Candy" - Marcy Playground

I have always been a character.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home