Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May: I go broke on greeting cards.

Today I mailed off a buttload of cards. Mothers' Day and birhtdays.

You see, I send stuff to the grandmas for Mothers' Day and now that I'm married, I have 3 of them. Plus, two mothers. That's five cards.

Then, I have the birthdays. My brother, my two sisters, and my best gal, Katherine.

That adds up to nine cards. I should think about buying stock in Hallmark.

So, my little kiddies, start watching the mailbox for goodies.

If I thought about it, I know I am missing more people. I could probably send even more cards.

In other news, I am pleased to report a good friend has been attempting to assist me with getting a job at the company he works for. Today, he called and asked me to send him my resume so he could pass it on to the appropriate people; as in addition to the two positions I applied for, a third has opened up just today. So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that I'll be able to get one of those jobs as I've been hearing very good things about the company in question.

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger BikingBettie said...

This happens to me in July. I have over 12 birthdays that I know of that month, including my own.
NO I don't send myself a birthday card :-P

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home