Friday, April 13, 2007

The internet makes the world oh so tiny!

Okay, today through Facebook I was reunited with one of my childhood friends whom I haven't seen since I was in the first grade! Turns out she went to college with a friend of mine from highschool!

I recognized her name from a comment she left on said friend's wall, so I mentioned how funny it would be if it was the same girl - and IT WAS! How freaking crazy is that?

I called my mom to ask if she remembered her, but she wasn't home. Dad was and at first he didn't know what I was talking about until I asked him if remembered how at her birthday party one year her dad took us for a ride in a helicopter and then he did.

And on top of everything, she actually remembers me too!

Facebook never ceases to amaze me. LOVE it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home