Friday, June 30, 2006

wedding day photos [courtesy of jayme]

joel waiting patiently for me to arrive. the fellow with the beard is our minister, adam. he was really great. he did a fabulous job directing us and had some really nice words to share. i was very impressed.
i think this is when i'm putting joel's ring on. i had a little trouble at first, but i got it!
newlyweds ready to conquer the world.
us outside the chapel doors.
my sisters outside the chapel.
my family and some mustached man in the background.
my sisters and i. [thanks for all these pics, jay. love ya!]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sup KW!

i couldnt help but send you all the pictures.. we all looked so hot everyone needs to see us! We werent as hot as you and Joel though... you two were the sharpest of the bunch... at one point I almost got stabbed by your dress....ha....ha.... ok bad joke.... I have more pics to send for you too! I will send them post haste.

PEACE OUT
luv JAY

12:32 PM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

ahahahahah clever joke. ;)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home