Sunday, January 07, 2007

"m-o-o-n, that spells tom cullen."


met the baby i will be sitting. his name is goodwin and he's super cute.
i'm going for a trial babysit on thursday morning. then i start for reals on monday. very excited.
oh yeah. they also have three chihuahuas!
tomorrow i will [hopefully] be getting a haircut! thank the freaking gods. i have been in need of one way too long. it's gotten to the point i have been contemplating cutting part of it myself, which, for the most part, has not usually turned out well.
i love and hate snow patrol. stupid sappy ballads being so pretty i can't stand it.
today i realized that i have always adored michael j. fox because he looks like a less-freckled version of the boy i had the hugest unrequited crush on in elementary school. i never noticed it until i was watching the end of 'the secret of my success' today.
i'm such the biggest dork.
i am tivo-ing stephen king's 'the stand'. i can't wait to watch it. i wonder if it will be shitty by today's standards? probably, but i don't care. it'll be a good way to eat up a bored and rainy day.
anyways, i've got an appointment with some dishes that sorely need washing. i'll catch you later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'for reals'? That is too cute. It's mine now. Haha! Oh, and Snow Patrol. I'm comfortable with the sappiness
:0P We're going to their concert in spring. Who? What? Where? Heather at a concert? Lol. Yup! AND I went to Evanescence a couple of weeks ago. I know. I just keep on getting cooler and cooler. I can't stop. It just can't be stopped.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

I adore Snow Patrol. I saw them last year in Calgary and there was hardly anybody at their show. I also swear I was the second oldest person there. I say second oldest because some kid was there with his mom. They are a very good live band, so you should be in for a treat.

I love concerts. I am going to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers tonight and I have the best tickets I have ever had in my life - seated floor seats - row seven! this is gonna be SO awesome. Gnals Barkley is opening too!

In April, I have a busy week in which I will be seeing Brand New, Muse and the Killers.

If you have never heard Muse, I strongly suggest you check them out. They're like Radiohead if they learned to rock out and have an amazing huge sound but they're only a three piece. I met them about two years ago and their singer was one of the coolest niceset celebrities I have ever met. We sat and talked for literally an hour.

Anyways, enough babble, listen to Muse.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home