Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Ho-Ho!

Merriest of Christmases, kids. I'm a Christmas Eve celebrator, so this is my day to get my X-mas on!

Since it's just Joel and I, we're doing a small dinner tonight and then opening our gifts from my family. I've got the Grinch Who Stole Christmas [the cartoon, not that shitty Jim Carrey befouled mess that was the live action movie...] on the TiVo and some egg nog in the fridge. I'm so set. Later, I'll be placing calls to the family back home to wish them some love in each of their celebrations of the day.

I talked to my mom and found out about some seriously heinous Grinch action on behalf of a certain colossal bitch within my family. Sucks to put a major black mark on the holiday like that, but my parents are tough people and they have their own thing lined up, so it's all good. It just means certain calls will have to be placed earlier than others so I can catch people before they move on to the Grinch's cave for the night.

I wish her heart could grow three sizes too big, but fat chance. Some people are just doomed to be what they are.

Anyways, I hope those of you who celebrate the season have a fantastic holiday this year! I hope all the things you desire are waiting for you under the tree and coming true in your lives. My friends and family are a very special bunch of people and I wish them all the warmest wishes possible! [Of course, this does not except anyone who is celebrating other seasons - be it Hanukkah, Festivus, Kwanzaa, whatever. May you experience the very best this time of year has to offer!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home