Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year's Eve!


Well, today is the last day of the old year. It's been a really good one.
Settled the case.
Got Married.
Went to Europe.
Moved in with my husband. [FINALLY!]
Sent off my immigration papers.
Things are finally happening. The new year is gonna bring me a new job and hopefully some more travelling. Also, my sisters intend to visit me at some point this year which I am greatly looking forward to.
I don't know if 2007 can top 2006, but it sure as hell is gonna try.
Have the happiest New Year's Eve ever! May the coming year be the best yet - happy, challenging, healthy, surprising, and full of fun and laughter! Kick some serious ass in '07!
And again, to those negative people who insist on posting their pettiness - you aren't hurting me, kids. I read them and laugh. You need to take a remedial grammar course very badly. I may not be the best typist or speller, but you guys are ridiculous. Kiss off! Spend your energy on something productive - trying to start faceless arguements on the internet only proves how small and bored you really are. You know you're better than that! Expand your mind and find a real hobby!

Now, as for the Muppet poster, I am off to go see a restored print of The Muppet Movie at Tampa Theatre [the place where I saw Jenny Lewis in October] with Rita this afternoon. I'm excited.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you didnt get move in with your husband in 2006....you married him!

12:22 AM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

actually, i did get to move in with my husband. we got married in june. i sort of moved into his place with his roommate in spetember. then, we moved in to our new place together on november 1st.

we got married, but we didn't move in together right away due to circumstance. and yes, we did it in 2006.

10:56 AM  
Blogger BikingBettie said...

What are you referring to when you say 'IT' above there?! We don't need to know that much information.

BTW - I had an awesome time with you at the Muppet Movie! YAY! And YAY for Spanish Yummy Treats! :-)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

Ahahaha... the "it" is MOVING IN TOGETHER, Rita! ;)

I had fun too! Minus the vertigo from sitting in that insane balcony! Ahahaha!

Who knew plantain chips could be so damn yummy?

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home