Saturday, October 28, 2006

comings and goings

Parker Posey In Premiere Magazine! I am totally excited for "For Your Consideration"!

Last night Joel and I watched the movie Hard Candy. Talk about an utter mindfuck. It was completely intense and one of those movies where you can't really take sides because everyone in it is just this side of crazy. I don't know how many of you know anything about this movie, however, difficult to watch as it may be, it's totally worth checking out.

Tonight we're going to watch a local band play and Sunday I'm off to Phoebe's Halloween party. So I should have some interesting pictures by the end of the weekend, I'm sure. Speaking of Phoebe's party, I've got to go dig my Elvis costume out of storage. I'l be a hunk-a hunk-a burnin' love come Sunday.

Getting really excited about the move. Joel has been packing more and the room is starting look a little more bare. Joel told me today that his parents are going to buy a new dinette so we're going to get their old one next weekend! Hooray for one less expense! I'm currently trying to sweet talk Joel into getting a new bed as during the last month we've been sharing a double that is much too firm for me. Every morning I'm waking up with a sore back and let's face it, before I moved I was sleeping on a queen sized bed by myself - I need a little more room than this bed affords us.

We'll see what happens. I just told him I'm willing to put up the cash, so maybe I'll be in a new bed sooner rather than later! *LOL*

Anyways, I'm gonna head out now and try to do something productive. Later, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home