Tuesday, October 17, 2006

watching the fabric fall apart.

the family battle wages on and today it got that much worse.

i spent my morning crying and really fucking confused and shocked. i want my mom and dad to get home so they can give me some input on what to do now.

i am so sick over this.

i am already so stressed out over other things in my life that have nothing to do with this. and now this just blows up even more. brace yourself for too much information, but i have been having my period for almost two weeks now. my body just can't handle all this shit. don't get yourselves too worried, i have gone to see a doctor and something is being done about it.

i'm sure i'll be okay. but this just isn't good. things were supposed to get better when i got down here. my life was supposed to be sunny and bright. instead, my poor husband has to put up with me on a rollercoaster of moods. it can't be easy, i'm sure. this is supposed to be our time.

family is supposed to be the people who love and support you, who stand up for you when times get hard. it breaks my heart because this is not the type of behavior i associate with my family. at all.

i just don't understand it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

save the drama for something important!

please

11:47 AM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

um, this is important to me and it's my blog, so stfu, mkay?

if you don't like it, maybe don't read it!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

oh, and btw, stop being a coward hiding behind the ol' anonymous bit. it's tired and lame. either grow a pair and sign your name to what you have to say or get lost.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home