Tuesday, November 14, 2006

hey, voyeurs, you know where i am!

seriously, i am SO done writing emails asking people to write me.

it makes me feel pathetic to ask for the people back home to put forth a little effort to keep in touch.

there are too many people who read this and say nothing and never write me. stop spying on my life and actually BE a part of it. it's not that hard. i'm frigging happy and want to bloody share that feeling with people.

obviously, this is not addressed to everyone because there are SOME of you out there who do write and do comment. thank god i have them.

i'm just really fucking frustrated by this.

that is all. tantrum's over.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that family members have offered to pay for ticketfare (money is NEVER an issue for me) to visit, but won't write or call. They have no idea what is going on in my life. I take that as they just don't care. I honestly do. *bigbighugs* xoxo bglam

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*SIGH* I know where you are coming from, Kristy. I'm sorry you feel this way too. Feel free to write me...I actually write back. I'm one of those sorry people who checks their email WAY too often!

3:31 AM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

hey, i haven't ever had anyone offer to pay for my trips - maybe i should join your moneybags family! jk. i know what you mean though, some of my friends were threatening me "oh you'd better keep in touch or else!!!" kinda stuff and these are the people who write the least! what gives with that b.s. - i mean, really? why make a big show when you obviously don't care to take a few minutes out of your busy little life to write a frigging email?

10:22 PM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

heather, it's so nice to have found you again! i remember many a time back in dawson when i felt sad and blue, you were there to talk me through things. :) now we live so much further apart than just one floor. :( my husband has to work two overnight shifts this week, i should use one of them to catch you up on my goings on.

hey - i found jonathan and curtis's new band on myspace too! ha ha! i added them. i still talk to curtis everyonce in a while!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home