Wednesday, September 20, 2006

i'm in florida! hooray!

that's right kids, we made it nice and easy through customs and i am now in florida! floridians rejoice! [canadians, i miss you already!]

our plane was delayed a little bit due to thunderstorms, so we got in about a half hour late. joel's mom picked us up and drove us to pick up joel's dad's car. after this, we drove home all the while i was feeling pretty rough - i can get motion sickness at the drop of a hat. but, once i got home, i felt a lot better.

anyways, joel is off to work for a few hours today and i am seriously considering taking a dip in the complex's pool. but first, i'm watchin' my stories.

tonight we're off to orlando to see the raconteurs! i'm SO excited!

btw, i have my very own cell phone now, so if you want my new and improved telephone number, send me an email or just call my husband! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home