Sunday, July 02, 2006

sick and lonely.

i miss my husband.

i've been disgustingly sick for the last week. my doctor thinks it's possible that i may have a kidney infection. he gave me some king kong style antibiotics - i only have to take one a day. hooray. hopefully the constant nausea will end soon and hopefully i'll get better in time for my wisdom teeth extraction, because that'll be a picnic.

i'm feeling pretty bummed.

it's seventy something [four, i think] days until i see joel again - that's when we take a road trip to my aunt's wedding after which i get to go home with him. i can't frigging wait. i know it's been less than a week since the last time i saw him, but there's something about getting married that's just intensified how much i miss him and getting sick has just added to it.

*sighs* i just can't wait to go home. home is where joel is.

p.s. - only 4 more days til i put in my notice at work! :):):):):) [yup, that's a five smiley statement.]

2 Comments:

Blogger lifeindeadtime said...

Is that from when I took a nap on you in the MGM Grand lobby?

10:20 AM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

yes, joel, that's from your nap. :)

thanks, rita. i'm starting to feel better today. thank god i haven't passed out! just fun with nausea. and as for joel, i can't wait to see him again - and if he doesn't provide the love and cuddles, he has to answer to me first and foremost!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home