Sunday, May 07, 2006

wow, is it recess already?

what the fuck is wrong with people?

so my suspicions were confirmed today and i have a cam-poster on my hands. [for those of you who are trying to figure out why i have a poster of cam, think imposter without the im.]

as you can see here, someone who figured themselves a crafty little bugger, decided to ask who my little poem was about. thinking it odd but giving it the benefit of the doubt, i responded to the comment as if it were indeed my good friend cameron. said bugger replies again, same way - anonymous but signed as cam again. very strange indeed as cameron has his own blogger account and therefore NO need to post anonymously.

so, i casually mention this to cam today and he has no idea what i am talking about. at all.

yeah.

honestly, this both amuses and irks me. obviously this is someone in our circle of friends because no one else that i know who reads this [joel, other florida friends] really knows cam and therefore would likely not have chosen his identity or really any identity at all to hide behind.

could this be the same anonymous poster who just had to give their opinion of my fiance's photo from an earlier post? i wouldn't be surprised, really.

all i know is whoever is pulling this crap is utterly lame. seriously, this is such highschool bullshit. i'm not one to walk around like i'm the most mature person in the world, because i quite demonstrably am not, but this is too much even for me. whoever you are, all i can say is you must be a very sad and bored little person. when you grow up and stop usurping someone else's identity, drop me a line.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cam said...

I AM THE ONLY REAL CAM!

I'll kill whoever is stealing my identity.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

ooh, it is ON!

2:08 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

Jesus Kristy, you have sooooo much drama around you. You need to get out of Drama-ville and get down to Fun-in-the-Sun-town, where drama is substantially less.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

except for you at the castle, tree.

--joel

9:13 PM  
Blogger Cam said...

It's not drama, it's me being awesome.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, I will now only be anonymous. I forgot that you were the epitome of class. my mistake. I'll know better for next time

-anonymous

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home