Friday, April 28, 2006

franz ferdinand starring in "how nosebleed were our seats".








AND WE HAD FUCKING PRESALE SEATS!!!! and these pictures? taken using the close up function on my camera.

that being said, even from 18 million miles away and needing opera glasses, the show was amazing. franz = deliciousness supreme. i even overcame my fear of falling over drunkenly from that height to get up and dance during the encore when they played "outsiders" which is my favorite off the new album. they rocked the living shit out of older tracks such as "this fire", "take me out" was a showstopping frenzy and their live rendition of "darts of pleasure" nearly knocked me to the moon.

i would die to see these guys in a much smaller venue. i would never stop dancing. ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home