Wednesday, May 03, 2006

at the request of joel...

...who is tired of seeing another man's face when he opens my blog, here's another entry!

hooray!

speaking of joel, we've been together for 29 months today. amazing how that much time can feel like not time at all.

i am, as everyone already knows, sick to death of my job. i'm currently speeding things up - okay, actually getting of my ass and doing things - to get all my medical and dental concerns taken care of so that i can do all the big stuff before quitting or going down to part-time and losing my insurance. i still have to figure out a referral for my wisdom teeth and i should get an eye exam because i'm pretty sure i need glasses.

i also really have to start looking around for a suitable dress for my wedding, which i am actually kind of dreading. i HATE salesladies in fancy dress stores. i don't really want the big poofy wedding gown with 80 million sequins on it and all that jazz. i don't even know if i'll wear white - i mean, it's not flattering and i'm not a virgin. maybe an offwhite, but i'm really not sure.

maybe i'll just buy a hot pink prom dress and be done with it.

the sad thing is that more than likely none of you think i'm kidding. *shrugs* don't blame you though.

this is really weird for me, but i have to admit lately i am totally digging royksopp. their understanding cd is not the type of music i would normally listen to, but i'm really getting into it. alpha male is a great track even if it is 8 minutes long.

anyways. i'm bored. and in need of a nice light snack. i'm going foraging.

damn, the vapors make me wanna dance. egozilla out.

3 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

Before going to a fancy dress shop - check out some department stores. I got mine at JC Penny. You'll have a bit more variety, as far as the "non-traditional" dress. Plus, when you find it, you'll know it. I walked by mine adn just knew that it would be my dress. Good luck finding one.

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wear whatever you like. Chances are if you find something YOU think you look great in, i'll think you look incredible. :)

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realized you miscounted. 31 months. But that's okay, because it feels more like 29.

--joel

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home