Sunday, January 28, 2007

live tonight!


Tonight, Rita and I are going to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers! We have some super bitchin' tickets - so bitchin' I won't even say how bitchin' for fear someone will come to my house and beat my head in just to get them! They're hot.
I'm also really excited because Gnarls Barkley is opening. I hear they put on some crazy shows - oops, no pun intended - and can't wait to see what they'll be up to tonight!
Also, pre-show, Rita and I will be watching the classic film Follow That Bird! which I have tivo'd and saved for this very occasion. Rita and I have been talking about it for ages and I can't wait to see it again. A powder blue Big Bird? Who doesn't love that? Plus, I saw a little snippet the other day and forgot that Gordon, Maria, Olivia and Luis are in the movie - it's an all-round old-school Sesame Street joint and you all are jealous you're not watching it with me.
I freaking love Jim Henson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home