Wednesday, January 24, 2007

it's not that i don't want.

if another person asks me when i am going to have a baby/if i want a baby i will slug them.

unless they are a stranger.

but even then it's iffy.

one of the kids i babysit asked me, "has a baby ever come out of your tummy?"

when i said no, he replied, "not ever? you should have a baby."

i told him, "but gavin, if i have a baby, i will be too busy to come over and play with you."

he looked at me and said, "i don't want you to have a baby."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAW! Come on... :o)

12:52 AM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

Oh, don't even get me started. I think my husband is getting fearful of me.

It just has to be his idea and it'll happen.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes. This sounds so familiar. The day Jesh was ready was the day it all began.

1:03 AM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

Joel asked me one day recently while talking about babies, "Why are you in such a hurry to grow up?"

I guess I just don't look at having a baby as the end of all fun and freedom. I mean, yeah, you DO have to be a grown up, but it doesn't mean you're no longer also silly fun you.

*sighs* Boys.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home