Friday, September 01, 2006

oh, btw, you are all SO jealous.

i should have mentioned this wayyyyyy earlier because i am SUPER excited - i am going to see my very favorite female artist - Jenny Lewis [and yes, with the Watson Twins!!!] on October 19th at the Tampa Theatre!

my husband is the greatest. i sent him an email about the presale for tix [subject line: PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! ahahahaha] before my wisdom tooth sugery and when i checked my email when i was first awake enough to, he told me he got us 6th row tix! ahhhhh! i can't wait!

anyone else in florida who wants to come with us totally should! i'm a huuuuuge jenny lewis fan, so i'm so psyched i could explode!

heeheeheeheehee. yes!

2 Comments:

Blogger lifeindeadtime said...

i = great.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

you sure do.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home