Friday, June 02, 2006

wedding update

found a dress. sort of.

was looking at dresses and i found one i loved, but they didn't have it in my size, so i got to talking with the woman who ran the store and it turned out she made all the dresses and said if we got started asap she'd make one for me.

so i went in today and put down a deposit and got my measurements taken.

i'm pretty excited. they have a picture of the dress on her website. i'll send the link to it to any curious parties provided your name doesn't happen to be joel weiss. ;)

SUCH a relief to have that settled. now i just need a new bra to wear underneath and some shoes and my outfit is set!

2 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

Send me a link! resetmp@yaoo.com

9:53 AM  
Blogger Declan McManus said...

link plz: raynna@gmail.com

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home