Friday, March 10, 2006

obligatory drunk posting.

excuse me.

raynna's hair looks great on my head.

i am really great at cribbage. i am so pretty i don't even have to move my pegs.

it is 2:37 am and i have had a luxurious amount of beer. so much so i don't even min that the veinon the back of my left hand is juttin out like the anorexic hipbones of an olsen twin.

the sad fact is that is actually a cliche.

since when did a kokanee can pass as art?

i have a second cousin. he is named after my grandfather and weighs 5 pounds, one ounce.

I AM RAMBLING. HOORAY.

photographs to follow.

i love rick astley.

3 Comments:

Blogger Declan McManus said...

when you read this to me last night, at three in the morning, I knew it was funny but not THIS funny.

holy crap.

i wish i'd done an obligatory drunk postintg, but alas, I did not.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

my fave is the part about the olsen twins.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Declan McManus said...

a 'LUXURIOUS' amount of beer is my favorite.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home