Tuesday, March 28, 2006

fun with debt

trying to track down old debts is so fun.

apparently i owe no money on my BC student loan. i'm not even in their collection system. i'm on hold for the canada loan portion. but originally, i was given $8,882.

after holding i get to call a third number! hooray!

cripes. you can hide from the government for the better part of three years, but when you actually HAVE the money, they can't tell you jack.

and now they won't tell me anything without the original address the loan was filed under.

whoopee.

3 Comments:

Blogger Declan McManus said...

dude. i avoided my credit card debt for over a year and a half, and then when i save up some cash to throw at them, oh -- they have NO IDEA which collection agency bought my debt. i called them and harassed them for weeks. nothing. so i spent all the money. their bad.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

well, i figured out the address and they referred me to YET ANOTHE NUMBER.

this is about as fun as trying to fit my entire arm up my ass.

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that's really what you're into, I'll try to oblige. But only because I love you.

-j

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home